Belly fat is one of the most disturbing things for females. Believe me, burning stubborn belly fat for women can be frustrating. Belly fat can make you look a little bit bulkier in size. So, the best way is to get rid of this evil as soon as possible. Females are the most beautiful creature on earth, and they are very conscious about their fitness. Here are some great steps that can help you in achieving your fitness goals by increasing your metabolism, and lose that stubborn belly fat in women.
Before you proceed with this article, I want to be clear that there is no magic stick that is going to turn you into a model. It is not possible that you just click on a button and hurrah! You have a flat belly. Getting a flat belly is not that easy but you can achieve it in minimum time with proper dedication and motivation for this thing. Go through the following exercises and refer the pictures for any help, and get ready to lose that stubborn belly fat in women.
1. Lying Leg Lifts
- Lay down on your back with your arms near your sides and your legs straight.
- Uplift your upper body and put your elbows right under your shoulders so that your forearms and upper arms form a 90-degree angle.
- Squeeze your abs and lift both legs so that your heels are 25 cm over the ground. Then lower them back without affecting the floor.
- Go over 15 times.
2. Reclined Spinal Twists
- Start lying conveniently on the back. Turn your knees into your chest and stretch your arms out alongside the body in a “T” order, with your palms facing up to the roof.
- Breathe here, expanding your tailbone down to the surface. As you breathe, leave both of your twisted knees over to the right, and send your gaze over to the left.
- Hold your knees and feet close mutually and hold the backs of your shoulder blades down to the mat.
- Continue in the twist for 5-10 breaths, then breathe to come back up to center. On your next breath, lower your knees to the left, and send your gaze to the right.
- Breathe to come back up to the center. Enclose your arms throughout your legs and smoothly rock from side to side to free the low back, then stretch both legs straight down onto the mat.
3. Single Leg Hamstring Bridge
- Lay down your back with knees twisted, feet shoulder-width apart, and 12 to 16 inches from glutes.
- Lift your right leg so it’s straight up in the air at hip height with your foot flexed.
- Keeping your upper back on the ground, contract your glutes, drive through your left heel, and lift your hips off the floor till your knee, hips, and shoulders make a straight line.
- Keep your core occupied the entire time.
- Pause at the top, compressing your glutes for 1 to 2 seconds. Then lower back down to the start.
- Perform all your reps, then switch legs.
4. Reverse Plank Kicks
- Sit on the ground with your legs stretched in front of you.
- Put your palms, with fingers spread wide, on the floor slightly behind and outside your hips.
- Press into your palms and lift your hips and torso toward the roof.
- Look up to the roof, point your toes, and keep your arms and legs straight.
- Keep your complete body solid and make a straight line from your head to your heels.
- Tighten your core and try to stretch your belly button back toward your spine. Hold the pose for up to 30 seconds.
- If your hips begin to drop, lower yourself back to the ground.
- Complete three sets of a 30-second hold.
5. Butterfly Crunch
- Lay down on your back with your knees.
- Open and the bottoms of your feet together in a butterfly form.
- Lengthen your arms above so they are holding on the floor.
- Breathe and take your hands and knees toward each other, giving a full-body crunch.
6. Bicycle Crunch
- Lie down with your non-working hand behind your head and your working arm out to the side in a ‘V’ with your palm facing down.
- Reach your working arm across your body and up to a slight twist.
- Bend your knees and lift, tucking your knees into your chest and turning the feet to the right.
- Return to the starting point and start again. Do 50 reps, then change sides.
7. Knee-to-Elbow Plank
- Lay face down on the floor with extensive legs.
- Point your toes while you put your hands under your shoulders.
- Push yourself up into the plank pose.
- Keeping a strong core and flat back, make your left knee to your right elbow.
- Pause and gradually return each to the starting point.
- Repeat with the other side and keep alternating.
8. Toe-Touch Crunches
- Lie on your back and put your legs and arms so they are stretched toward the roof. Keep your upper back off the ground, moving your hands toward your feet.
- Drop your legs toward the ground while moving your arms overhead, having your shoulders off the mat and lower back pushed into the mat.
- Repeat the crunch motion to make one rep.
Have you tried these exercises before? Comment down and let us know. If not, Don’t forget to try there exercise and let us know how it goes. Try to incorporate weight training in your workout plan for better results and toned body. Try these exercises along with intermittent fasting to help speed up the process to lose stubborn belly fat in women.